BIRTHDAY FREEBIES PRINTABLE EARNPOINTS RETAIL STORE POLICIES & RULES

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Calculating the Cost



Money Saving Mom was featured on Experian.com. I went clicked over there to
Experian to read some of the articles written. I also added Experian and other sites listed there to my favorites to receive current articles. 

I did enjoy reading "Calculate how much of your time something will cost before you buy it" (no. 11).
I have often asked my children how many hours did it take for them to work to pay for that meal and ect. This is an excellent question for all of us to ask ourselves too.
We all have weak points and mine is going out to eat, especially when I am hungry and I don't feel like cooking. 

There are many ways to save money like just don't spend it, right. But there are times of course we do have to. Searching sites online that are geared to helping you save money, given tips, couponing and much more. When you find a site you like just sign up to get emails to be sent right into your inbox or follow them on twitter for quick updates or like them on facebook.

My Blog List