BIRTHDAY FREEBIES PRINTABLE EARNPOINTS RETAIL STORE POLICIES & RULES

Monday, July 23, 2012

Silicon pans - A baker's little helper

I have been using silicon baking pans for a couple of  years and have really enjoyed them. But not until just recently they had become more beneficial to me since I have been on the engine 2, plant based diet.  Not using any oils only some pam stray, which I don't really like having that residue left on my baking pans. The silicon pans use NO oils of any sort and they are very easy to wash.

 I need to replace my silicon bundt cake pan, I remember having perfect cakes when using this product.

 

Silicone Solutions 12 Cup Fluted Tube Pans


Wilton 415-9400 Easy Flex Silicone 2-Inch Reusable Baking Cups, 12 Count $7.62 

 

Wilton Easy Flex Silicone 6 Cup Muffin Pan $9.99

 

 

Wilton Silicone Ultra-flex Silicone Bakeware Set Cake Pan, Loaf Pan, Muffin Pan 

 $14.99

 

I have this larger loaf pan, which I like very much.

 

Roshco Silicone Loaf Pan $15.88

No comments:

My Blog List