BIRTHDAY FREEBIES PRINTABLE EARNPOINTS RETAIL STORE POLICIES & RULES

Monday, September 21, 2009

RIDE AGAINST BREAST CANCER

HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU CAN HELP
MY FRIEND KEITH RAISE MONEY FOR
BREAST CANCER




Dear Friends and Family,

As you may know, I have accepted the challenge to participate in the Inaugural Texas Mamma Jamma Bicycle Ride,October 10, 2009. By riding 100 miles, I am helping to provide life-saving support to thousands of people diagnosed withbreast cancer, right here in central Texas. I decided to support this ride because there are so many people right here in the area who have been greatly effected by breast cancer. I prayed about this and believe the Lord has called me to take this challenge head on!

I need your support! Your contribution will help me reach my goal of $500 and help so many people! Would you consider either praying or financially supporting me in my efforts to reach my goal?

It is so easy to support this great cause - you can make a secure donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help and is greatly appreciated!


Thank you for your support; you really do make a difference.

Sincerely,
Keith Duble



Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:


http://www.mammajammaride.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1046641&pg=personal&fr_id=1040&et=yqwOwc1djsoaiwJfN7Nd4g..&s_tafId=1090

Click here to view the team page for Seton Medical Center Williamson
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.mammajammaride.org/site/TR/Events/General?team_id=1480&pg=team&fr_id=1040&et=cscdfcKOI5_zMEFDzp-68g..&s_tafId=1090


Texas Mamma Jamma Ride
Powered by ConvioP.O. Box 49097
Austin, TX 78765
512-371-7433 (RIDE)
info@MammaJammaRide.org




THANK YOU,

IRMA


No comments:

My Blog List