BIRTHDAY FREEBIES PRINTABLE EARNPOINTS RETAIL STORE POLICIES & RULES

Monday, March 9, 2009

Home away from Home Vacation in Texas

Home Away From Home
It is time to start planning a vacation


If you're planning a vacation in the Austin Texas area
I highly  recommend  the Southern Plantation Home
Lakeway Vacation Rental estate.

I had the privilege of staying at the plantation home for a couple of nights
and believe me it was hard for me to leave this wonderful place.

I took a peaceful walk around the estate and 
enjoyed the breeze while sitting up in the balcony with a
great view. There is a swimming pool, BBQ pit, pool house
and more
I had a wounderful weekend with my family and would 
love to this again.

This is a great family vacation getaway.
A group of girls nightout.
If you are attending a conference with a group this is
a great way to split the cost.

HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Tell them I recommend this wonderful home
thanks
Irma 
 

No comments:

My Blog List