BIRTHDAY FREEBIES PRINTABLE EARNPOINTS RETAIL STORE POLICIES & RULES

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reusable Bags

Most people are into the trend of recycling,
reusing, going green, and so on.

It seems that everyone is selling their own recyclable
bags for around 99 cents.
Of course you can make your own and it will be free or almost free.

IKEA has a large bag for just 59 cents
I thing that works perfect for those large items and frozen ones too.

I have not gotten into using recyclable bags in the grocery stores but, I did buy a couple of them.
Believe me I have a lot of cloth bags that I have gotten free
from Companies that I already use.
I use mine for different actives such as
returning library books,holding coupons and weekly flyer's, AWANA items, and Note books that I am working on at that time.

I hope you enjoy the bags as much as me.

No comments:

My Blog List